Friday, September 19, 2008

Taking Shower With Husband

African poem ... for adults!

Because it raining today and slugs would certainly give heart to joy in my flowerbeds, let's be crazy and laugh a little ( lose nothing by waiting those pesky slugs, I just have to furnish a hand on my pruner .. .)

Little Poem Africa

A farmer from Rwanda
Who was Hutu Moreover,
leaves his box and his smala
For the market in Kampala.

She wants to honor his tribe
A beautiful plump and fat capon.
But she was not wealthy,
And the Tutsi trader, shrewd,
refused to lower the price
From capon chosen by it.

you give me the,
Tell the client Hutu
Against a treat
Your lovely Bengali?

to see, "said the dealer,
This treat what is the value?
it would be a capon ?
It'll be the evidence for good.

the darn soon burrowed under the robe,
And quickly brings out the sap of bamboo.

I won the capon, exclaims the innocent
mouth still full of the proceeds of the sale.
Nay 'replied the acerbic poulterer
Like the figure, the capon you lost
For as the proverb says our so beautiful:
turlutes Hutu, Chapon not had !

A nod to Miss Canthus that tells such wonderful stories of princes (drooling) and princesses (2 IQ)!

The story you've read is in no way inspired by true story and elsewhere this poem is not mine! ( too smart, I remember that I'm blonde !)

good day to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment