Saturday, September 6, 2008

How To Get Energy By Sperm

September: Back to School!

and yes, September is the month of the season. I'm sure nobody noticed by the media so little!

And when some found their way to school (it was still 15 days than boys tanned leather for me to go back pronto!!) Is to the delight of the mother will finally have time to tidy-clean-sort-blogging-gardening-cooking-tinker-rest (no inapplicable to scratch!)

So I prepared to make some changes in the garden later this fall (infact quite the garden I have recast!). At first it is on paper, the implementation will be a tad later.

the garden:
finish this case Ferry ugly unoptimized, surrounded by fence in half log which shootent boys all the time when they will bite or pick strawberries balls thrown in my garden (I do not know, but for a boy of 20 kg should count 8 kg in each foot, which explains the difficulty in getting up higher than 5 cm to cross the so-called barrier ... no comment, I made heavy!)
I chose, after surfing the net and find the site Mary, to a garden square: 4 * 1.20m 1.20m square enclosed by boards every beast. Exit the half logs.

The squares do not interfere too much on the lawn (clover), but the development will be as I am better utilize space. Then, it will see if the plants have decided to grow properly (this is not carrots, radishes and lettuce? J'cause it to you.)
Besides, I wonder if, as Miss Twig , I will not commandeer the sandbox for children to plant carrots and radishes!
I would like to put more things and do not limit myself to zucchini, tomatoes, strawberries that were successful this year. The goal is to have fun picking up his crop and not feed the whole family: I may be blonde but I saw only 15 square meters, will go no further (and anyway I ' have not found a garden center that sell seeds hamburgers ...).
Clover blah, I'll give you a little before / after you tell me the news, will be more meaningful! Not photo post, obviously, but a sketch explicit!


Before


After


Cetip beautiful it all ! I really feel like it gives me when I see the result! You will all burst with envy!!

Next time I talk about my beautiful flower beds and all the plants that I have to move (Also still happy that I have a small garden !!)!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment