Wednesday, September 3, 2008

For How Long Should I Wear A Girdle After Birth

Delicious blueberry plants

Sunday we went with the whole family to Muscari Col de la Bâthie .

Everybody here knows this famous family outing, except us ... THE SHAME!
So to remedy this shortcoming HUGE ( dixit locals and Savoy whole), we are left up there to fuck picnic and walk.



Tarentaise Valley-La Bâthie-Biorga follow- the chalets Bélachat .

45 minutes drive is the time to wait for the famous place, 1 time for us that we are misfits (ultra easy when there are only two roads, I'll explain!).

The place is beautiful but it's not yet time for fall colors and shades of red / tan / orange. Too bad. We fall back on picking blueberries ....
Given all these strollers with their comb size and paint bucket 30l full it must be picking up the heavy!


In total close to 2 kg ( when I compare with what we saw out there in the buckets of other collectors , family Muscari is a small hit, but do not care ... I assume !)
Anyway ... 2 kg, which allowed me to make jam and I kept some frozen blueberries that I have for future pie.
For jams I've made in my bread machine, a program is intended to be. No need to monitor and jam is perfect after 1:20 brewing and baking! What you ask for? (heu. .. clean up after? ... Blueberry stain it!)

MIAM . What is going to put my little friends, j'vous said it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment