Wednesday, September 24, 2008

How Does A Hymen Look

square Yard - Unit One, Lesson One Small

fall gradually moved into our gardens.
The colors change, the leaves turn red, brown or golden brown, the chestnut promise nice bellyful of their low calorie fruit (oh my!), the neighborhood cats come back the flowerbeds freshly cleaned, slugs end of joy to their hearts on the news from the garden, in short you comprehending zamis IT IS ... Y is the time when we peel the loaves serious.

I have one desire is to turn me on the stove (not naked!), Wedge myself in the depths of my sofa watching a movie with rose water ( thank you for your Kleenex invention) while I drink a good tea. Not want to pry into the garden quail when things like this in the morning.

I still have the great honor to tell you that for now the garden looks like my plans (vegetation and less obviously).




That there not it beautiful? I'm sure Ours would be green with envy (a pity it is no longer our world, I shall have willingly give some tips ..!)

I am also entitled to assistance trolls home as soon as I try any approach in the garden tool in his hand ...

So I'll have it: find a way to pick up some branches of the hedge bought raspberry, tape a few bags of potting soil, found a pair of shears and a hammer stashed somewhere or queue and arnica at last ... Who said that children were not filled with good intentions huh ???!!

I leave you with some flowers from my garden (especially you, my Miss Tuft, to thank you for choosing my title for your game and you repeat GOOD NANNY anniversary !!!!! !)



nice day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment