Friday, August 22, 2008

Waiting New Born Baby Wishes

walks ... We

Today I take you to another resort:
Val d'Isere .

really is one of the nicest resorts in the area, I find, during the summer. Good to share work and there are cranes all over the place (normal for a ski resort!), The rest of the village is really beautiful and deserves attention for stroll in the streets.



The city decided a few years ago, before hosting the OJ of 92 to improve its image and opting for a policy of building with local materials: stone , slate, wood ...

Today, if you want to build on Val or one of its hamlets adjoining the station you will be obliged to do this in the rules of art! But it's really worth because the village is "beautiful"!.




The stone is used on Val and Val is not sold elsewhere, even Tignard (nearest neighbors) are not right! This stone is really beautiful, in shades of gray, but may be slightly tinged with green, blue or pink.



The little more I found: trees, shrubs and flowers everywhere, especially the lupines of all colors and delphiniums. Quite simply, whenever there is a patch of land there are flowers on it!


I even recovered from lupine seeds in the beds of the city, remains to be seen if I have not taken too soon! (If you have any knowledge of lupins I bucket because I do repeat it enough, I am a quiche garden !!!).


So much for today! If you want to know more about the station, I recommend the official website of Val d'Isere . If

you know the area better than me and you notice any errors (I am aware that I do not know everything!) please let me know to correct my statements.

For those who want to hear from my pool cursed (I see that you do not sleep over the night), she takes the shock to worry ... thank you for it! After 15 days of vacation away from home, we expected to find in the flap in the back yard, nay, it is still standing there, swollen, clean water, without a cat lying in the bottom!

Dirt pool that bursts when there is not ...

On this I say good day to all, I'll take a look at what you have told your beautiful blogs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment