Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Greek Dress For Festival Costume

Ze back ... .. The pool

Yeah, because all good things come to an end (sniff) so here I am back from vacation (re-sniff).
And as the little family is more of a nomad, this explains the "one month" away from this blog and all those I read regularly.
Finally brèfle.

All that to say that I have lots of little places to recommend (not the toilet, eh, you strip ...) but small places visited in right and left, paying no mine, but I, for one, found sympathetic or attractive, and therefore, I recommend if you're in the neighborhood.


.. So to start a walk not far from home:
Lake Cornaches



To locate Savoie - Valley the Tarentaise - Cevins - Bénétan direction - the direction Planay




The ballad (or rather the rise-of-the-dead-who-kills-and-who-you-remember-kindly -ta-ten-pounds-of-in-too) is done in about 1h30 (time taken with 5 children and 4 adults).
And here's the view one has when one has typed this fucking up: a field of red ... (help me, I'm not even able to know what grows in behind bououhhh me ...). And behind ... is the lake. Attention anyway, do not expect a turquoise water at 24 °, here the water is 12 ° and instead we revert to the blue lagoon, but hey ... after 1:30 hellish climb one who cares bit of water color and temperature. We even let go soak our poor feet into the ground water ice and getting crazy on the flight of dragonflies and tadpoles that swim in the water's edge !


The view over the valley of Albertville is still rails, and other bellowing cries muffled as you push the climb if you're like me still recovering from a sports car, bohhh ..., about 15 years!

And if you go during the right season (and not like us: 3 weeks early) you can pick blueberries!

Next time I'll take you on the side of Courchevel ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment