Thursday, August 21, 2008

Monica Roccaforte-wiki

the fart a little ... Muscari

Today, I take you for a ride on the side of Courchevel.

careful here ... we play in the big (and rich!). Courchevel is THE super-posh resort -mega-top-trendy jet-set the Tarentaise ! If the only ticket you have above 200 euros are those of Monopoly this destination is not for you, go your way or back down to the bottom of the valley!

When we speak we say " Mââdââme " or ¨ Môonsieûr "a pompous air, lifts his little finger in the air and when it is a picnic of caviar sandwich Silvouplaît and the canteen is full of champagne (and especially because it Russian!)! (not panic, I laugh !!)....................... . .. whatever


So my little trip for the day:
Lake Rosière



Savoy - towards the valley of the Tarentaise - Moutiers - Courchevel - Lac de la Rosiere.


Do not ask me the names of the mountains overlooking the lake: I know damn nothing more and nothing I found on the net (but hey, I'm a bad researcher must say!)

is an unpretentious little trip for the whole family but there are also the most sophisticated from a downhill bike to the valley (and a guaranteed thrill ATV broken, do not you darling .. [...] Um ... here I digress) and the possibility of 2 via ferrata .


Most of the place: it's beautiful (yes, the mountain is beautiful in all seasons and NO I am not a chauvinist!) And not too crowded unless you as we will one day release for all colossal the corner!
was also able to have barbecues at the lake: the town has set up tables and BBQ stone too choupinous . So when you go up to visit the corner (Thanks to me!), Consider getting your sausage, sardines and your your marshmallows (the matches and coal, otherwise it is fool up there with all this food to watch!)

Children can wade (under the watchful eye of parents, eh?) in water at 12 °. The water may be fresh but at least she has a pretty turquoise color (not like the Lake Cornaches !)
Then when you descend into the valley, remember to take a look at the beautiful chalets overpriced. It's beautiful ... but it's expensive!
And if you want to know a little more there is or here!

Go .... tomorrow I will take you to another station: Val d'Isere (if I can find my photos!). I do not know and I fell in love with this village of stone country .. a real beauty.

nice day

0 comments:

Post a Comment