Sunday, June 8, 2008

How To Make Rhythmic Leotards

Heuchera ... Purin

I have a soft spot for these plants there, I confess ...

I am just starting to look into it before because I had no garden and the issue had never arisen. But then, by dint of surfing on different blogs jardinesques "and do some research garden, I found a few that have a really nice foliage. (And I cracked up!)

Then it becomes increasingly easy to find a Heuchera that will fit a particular corner of the garden, saw the number of cultivars existing!
I think this fall will find some other place in my garden!

Here are the ones I have at the moment, there are 5 varieties:


Heuchera x brizoides 'Rain of Fire


Very pretty flowers a beautiful red color.


Heuchera 'Citronella '


It was placed in the corner of a massive I found a little dark, and suddenly she is a bright must look like! By cons it might be a little too much sun ... to see when there will be!


Heuchera 'Pinot Gris'

A beautiful foliage that literally overwhelmed me. I planted between Pinus mugo mughus and peony time to find its proper place so that we can admire its leaves so special!

Heuchera 'Creme Brulee'

My favorite ... go find out why because she is still very boring to associate! As I 8 dispatched around the garden, I have 2 in a pot together with a lavender and make a small block of 3 associated with sagebrush gray. There's is wait until all these people pushing to see what happens as an association!

A Heuchera purple so I know the name (if someone could give me please!)


For now it is a bit small but I hope to find her little sisters to make a Light recall with purple Japanese maple.

So much for my Heuchera , but when I see how much there I tell myself I'm far from a big collection!! I hope to add a ' Mocha' a 'Caramel', a 'Beaujolais' and' Mint frost '.... and others which I do not remember the name but the foliage is light.

I leave a small link a site that produces. I literally hood before Heuchera they do! (Heu. ... if someone wants to make me a little gift I bucket ...!!!!)

And you, why did you and what did you get involved ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment