Sunday, June 15, 2008

Benzhou Roller Yy50qt-28 Wiki

blue / orange These expensive

A small photo today to show an association between a garden tempted to Heuchera 'Creme Brulee "and a blue lobelia, all in pots. Behind those two there I added a little lavender beginning to bloom.


not easy to marry these Heuchera, I find, as the foliage tends to really orange. I wanted to try an opposite color toner well as lobelia. All I like enough, but I think this kind of mixture is tiring in the long run!

And you, what do you think ("completely twisted the girl with Heuchera!")?
Did you also associations Blue / Orange (a mixture that repels sometimes or often!)

I found also a pelargonium garden to bloom purple. Correction: it's Mr. Muscari has flashed on pelargonium!


The colors saturate and are still far from the color it really!

I'll try to create a massive in these tones then associated with white flowers (express request of Mr. Muscari!). I already have in place: arum, Anemone 'Honorine Jobert' (hello the name she is dragging this one, it better be beautiful penstemon red ...), ...
I'll have to Also some moves this fall in place like Lavatera 'Barnsley' and nepeta that since this spring are highly invasive (Note to myself: it's not because it buys you out of cup will keep this size there! )




Do you have ideas to offer me for purple flowers (limit black!) in full sun?

Miss Canthus if you pass by there ... I know you like the purple, or? I am ready to write down the name of a color purple allium farts are the serious garden!
Good end of weekend to all, lots of sunburn, muscle aches and blisters from having unprotected garden (well. .. I'm the only one??)

0 comments:

Post a Comment