Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Use Secondary Camera E71

Challenge Miss Canthus

... Yes, because that should not be believed, but the garden at this time there 's nothing to do, it turns thumbs (or shoots, as we want!) .

Observe:
- Plants grow by themselves without encroaching on others,
- They found the way to the nearest faucet and copiously s'arrosent end day (they know the plants that watered open Caniard it serves no purpose except to pick up a sunburn on their delicate leaves)
- They are the Slug pellets anti sparingly (as slugs have realized that they should not bother coming these ladies otherwise Banzai behind the ears, kick back in your face slug)
- And perspective weed plants out of their small hoe for waxing discretos the roots of these nasty.

So the sudden I have nothing more to do in my garden, if not learn to swim with cats.
And ask patches.

short in garden you understand it is IECH .

So Blowin-ty not certain that they are "duh if I threw a little challenge, like that story to occupy these gardening bloggers who trailed in their hammocks.
This day I have done better to cut my fingers with my shears, rather than responding like a goat "me, me, I can play with you?"

Not that I seek apology (with a lot of house chores, 3 children, husband with his shoulder loose, giant hair in hand, flegmingite acute and cat psychopath who must learn to swim ... all that, it matters not) but .... I AM OVER THE WAD.

Everyone has already given his copy (except me). Admire their work so there , there , here or again , ( ft also here).

But must know, I'm the queen of "I start but never finish (except for my children when I still made an effort, I will not support the "mom ...? why I have one eye (or an arm or leg .. .)?

So here's my contribution (poor, it is not a 4 / 20, go back in September SilvouplaƮt, it's sloppy work that Ms. )

First the corner next to the terrace, a garden in which we (well rather I) planted anything:
- plants that ultimately prove to be the family of plants monstro: Lavatera (size cup in March, looks like a baby elephant for six months beginning July ...), nepeta and gaura.
- a columbine saved at the city dump,
- cuttings planted the sedums goes-as-j'te shoot bein then we'll see if it grows ,
- droppings of cats (oh well no, that's not me)
- of vegetables (First, I do what I want in my flower beds)





Sorry, but the pictures really do not much about the color rendering (again: could do better ...)

Then comes the garden was renamed for the occasion:


Resto classified in Gault et Millau since April 2008 with a menu within 2 granules ferromol of drool and a dash of ... is the feast in the village.

And finally, a planter on the patio :


Okay, I admit I am clumsy comedy, outsized and labels made in a hurry (especially do not compare myself to what others have done participants or I cry) but I accepted the challenge ... I am?!

[...]

Say, there's not a new game, then I'm bored ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment