Tuesday, May 27, 2008

How To Buy In Nse Closing Session

1st and 1st emotions ... disappointments!

I see you already welcomed boils behind your screen, hoping that I'll tell you my first shoe or my first night of love ... but not ( band perverse it's a garden blog ... must follow a few !)



I will therefore speak of my 1 e r P o T has G e R tadam ... ...

2.40x2.40m A small square of tilled and amended with love in the spring.
I made house planting of carrots, lettuce, radishes and zucchini, but unfortunately, after having risen, everything is mourru even Dr. House could do nothing, that's say (I'm caught cons full of cum!).

second attempt at planting in the ground this time.
I had read in a book (good marriages the vegetable garden to name him) that could involve some plants between them. ok ... it is even marked that one can sow the seeds fly all 3 types of thinning and planting would be done as and crops (NGIN?). ok ....

And here's what it makes today:



But what's that mierda ... everything is mixed. In addition to the seeds of salad had to try to regroup them and radishes on their side because I do not know how to explain this cluster of shoots at various locations in the flat band! there's no uniformity damn, what are you doing the seeds, it's anything!

It will therefore be necessary that I found the courage to look into the various ups and j'éclaircisse and transplanted where nobody wanted to settle ( You really do everything in this garden, these seeds will not really ... )

So my 1st disappointment.
I forgot: I thought it would drive faster anyway: nothing, nada, keudchi. You should know that as you watch your seedlings with love, the more they grow in slow motion ... it's like that ... and that the books do not tell us (what a surprise, otherwise nobody would want to grow vegetables in his garden, QED).

My 1st emotions (yes, because, anyway, I've had!): My first harvest of radishes (itchy!) And my strawberries (well, I have a super productive plant the rest take it easy in the sun apparently).

I will not speak of my tomato plants scattered throughout the garden for lack of space in the garden, planting zucchini who decide to strike the shoot, salad seeds sown in the middle of flat strip of flowers to fill the voids, raspberry trying to resist the attacks of small ball and feverish fingers, the basil and thyme, which are invariably returned by cats who think positively for once litter feels too good and slugs who are having a field day in the middle of it all.

And when the girls you say "oh ... it's cool ... a garden of beautiful vegetables, flavors found, the true, the organic ..." : Are completely clueless or have not yet done T o P has G e R !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment